Saturday, March 5, 2011

Welcome to Leon as in Napoleon!!!!

Hello everyone and welcome to the inaugural post of Leon as in Napoleon. You may be asking yourself “Gee, where did Kim come up with that name?” but that’s a story for another post. Right now I want to tell you a little about myself and why I decided to start a blog.
I am a twenty-something college grad in her first year of full time employment as a Civil Engineer and living in the greater Philadelphia area. Needless to say, I spend a lot of time at work. Fortunately, every day I get to come home to my boyfriend and our daughter (and by daughter I mean our dog).  To balance the seriousness of work, I enjoy cooking, exercising (mainly running), hanging with my family/friends, reading/collecting books, reading tons of blogs and watching my favorite TV shows.


Speaking of reading tons of blogs, I think I have become addicted to them in the past year. I will be online paying bills or checking emails and all the sudden I find myself clicking on the bookmark tab to check out the daily blog posts from bloggers I have grown to love. Over the past few months, I have been doing some serious thinking to figure what I could possibly blog about… Finally, I came to the determination that I can blog about pretty much whatever I want! Recipes I’ve perfected (or failed), events I’ve attended, products I like/dislike, random funny moments, my family and my life in general. With that said I hope you like my blog and please comment on the posts as I would love the feedback and interaction!!

2 comments:

  1. For a split second I thought I missed the birth of your human daughter..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cmon Mike! You haven't been gone that long!

    ReplyDelete